Montreal 375, an elegant & unique coffee-table photography book on Montreal.
Montreal is currently celebrating its 375th anniversary. This coffee-table book intends to mark this eagerly awaited milestone by providing an elegant snapshot of Montreal in the 2010s.
The sites and locations featured in the fine-art project are of architectural, landscape or historical interest. With this collection of black & white photographs taken at dusk or dawn, Montreal is presented, as rarely seen before, bare, stripped, adorned only by brooding clouds and early-morning light. No pedestrians or noisy vehicles come to unsettle city's peaceful quietness. The perfect gift for all Montreal Lovers!
• All photographs & texts by Max Lamour,
• Coffee-table photography book,
• Hardcover and dustjacket,
• 124 black & white fine-art photographs,
• 9 x 11.5 inches,
• 224 pages,
• English & French,
• Texts: Introduction & list of plates (photographed sites),
• Self-published project, printed in Canada.